STERTOUCH® PRO has been developed and patented for the sterilized operation of touch screens, touch pads and keyboards in sterilized and clean areas. A validated production and irradiation...
Quick application before surgery
Individually packaged films can be stored unsterilized, and the surface of the touch screen to be covered does not have to be pretreated. Before each operation, a new film is applied to the corresponding monitor. It is first removed from the protective bag and then carefully glued to the device according to the instructions. The multilayer nature of the film and its correct application create a sterilized surface. The monitor can be used without functional restrictions and with the usual sensation, but now it is sterilized. Each foil has an expiry date, batch number, serial number and QR code for its documentation system and can be assigned exactly to the corresponding application.
How to create sterilized monitoring areas
- 1. First, remove the protective film bag and, if necessary, scan the barcode for your internal quality and documentation management system. This will also help you to control your inventory and make it easier for you to repeat orders.
- 2. Now loose the top of the white clipboard, a red stripe becomes visible. Flip the foil over and glue it onto the surface so that the part with the blue strip overlaps the top. With both hands, remove the rest of the white backing film (with the QR sticker) by carefully pressing the piece down when viewed from behind and pulling it with both hands. Now the blue sheet is completely on the surface of the monitor.
- 3. With the supplied squeegee, you can smooth the blue aluminum foil on the surface if necessary. Finally, remove the blue layer by pulling it from top to bottom. The transparent film now visible is 100% sterilized and there is a red stripe on top to indicate that the product can be used.
- 4. After the end of the operation and during the cleaning process, you can now remove the sterilized film very easily and without leaving any residue.
5 steps for a sterilized touch screen surface
- Remove the protective bag and scan the barcode
- Remove the top strip from the foil support
- Apply sheet
- Remove the foil holder completely and smooth the protective foil.
- Remove the top protective layer to create a sterilized surface
See for yourself how STERTOUCH® PRO works!
Easy to remove after surgery
After the operation, the film can simply be removed from the monitor, there are no annoying residues or adhesives. There are also no electrostatic charges. All STERTOUCH® PRO components are 100% recyclable. Therefore, disposal is not only easy, but also environmentally friendly. With the steps described above, the touchscreen area can be prepared for the next operation. We recommend that the films be used in all operations and without exception, so that validated use is possible and unsterilized processes do not occur accidentally.